Girls Soccer 2018 Season Outlook - Head coach: Hayley Howe, 5th year : 2017 record: 6-8-1 : Top returning players:
- Nia Christopher, Junior, Striker;
- Erin Scannell, Senior, Striker;
- Lexi Burch, Senior, defense;
- Katie Hormes, Junior, midfield;
- Kiana Miller, Junior, defense;
- Kyleigh Waugh, Sophomore, Goalkeeper.
Key new players:
- KG Filiaggi, Freshman, midfield;
- Gianna Ishak, Sophomore, midfield.
Outlook: This group is well-led boasting 7 seniors and 3 All-Conference team members (Burch, Scannell, Christopher). After a busy summer and successful preseason, the Patriots look to be a top contender in the newly aligned IAAM ‘A’ conference this year. The team has one of the deepest benches in recent years making training sessions competitive and highly technical. Offensively, the coaches would like to see multiple players find the back of the net in creative ways. The team’s backline is speedy and seasoned, so opposing teams should struggle against John Carroll.
First Game; Friday 8/31 vs. CMW. First Home game, 9/18